Do you reach all the objectives of the lesson ? Let see it by doing the test.
Objectives: to be able to ,
- – Use the rules for multiplying and dividing surds
- – Rationalise the denominator of a fraction
- – Expand and simplify brackets containing surds.
Prior knowledge: you should already know how to,
- – Calculate basic square roots.
- – Simplify fraction ( with denominator and numerator as a whole number).
Refresh you browser to change the maths expressions and repeat the test as many times as necessary.